Please note the following conditions of attendance:
1. Playgroup is run by volunteer Session Leaders who have generously taken on the responsibility of opening for the session each week.
2. All attendees are responsible for helping to set up and pack up the equipment and toys and to ensure that everything is put back in the same state in which it was found so that the next session can run smoothly.
3. Parents and Carers are responsible for monitoring their own children during the session and to keep an eye on other children to help others.
4. All attendees must complete the registration form each visit using this online form https://tinyurl.com/3a8y24kh Our insurance for the venue is covered by Playgroup NSW so it is mandatory to join up after the first visit. https://www.playgroupnsw.org.au
5. Session fee per family is $4 which can be paid by coin/s or using Pay Pal: https://paypal.me/bondibeachplaygroup
6. Waverley Council generously provide the venue and grant funding for our equipment so please look after it and ensure that inside toys are kept indoors and sand and bark do not get taken inside.
7. If anyone in your household is sick you may not attend Playgroup. If any symptoms are observed while at the venue, the Session Leader will supply you with a mask and request that you leave.
We look forward to having a great session and hope you enjoy your time with us